CamGrab2 LE - Capture Yahoo webcams
Because of compatibility problems and inconstant results from my tests / reports from others, I've decided to use screen capturing for now, while I try figure out a better method. This does have a number of advantages in being compatible with any version and allows you to use it NOW! with the only disadvantage of the webcam having to be always ontop (But you will probably be wanting to see what you record anyway?). Even so, I've tried to make it as user friendly compared with other screen capturing programs out there. Eg. you don't have to specify anything (use just the same as CamGrab1) it will get the webcam wherever you move it on screen (So you can move the window about while capturing) just make sure you keep the whole picture on screen and above other windows.
- Save yahoo webcam stream to numbered JPG files
- Save images to AVI movie
- Playback stored webcams (double click the preview window/Play icon)
- Variable speed/window-size playback
- Auto tracks webcam window
- Fixed capture frame rate 1 frame/sec
- Preview window
- Images stored in directory under users name (Separate for Large and Small webcam image)
- Auto detected.
WAIT!: Before you download, have you checked out the extra great features of CamGrab-2+ ?
• None of the limitations of image quality
• No limits on number of frames captured
• With upto 20fps capture rate you wont miss a frame!
• Duplicate frame detection saves on disk space
• Compact design hides to system tray when not needed
• Main control window lets you capture and keep track of multiple cams
|File Version: 22.214.171.124
File Date: 31-7-09
File Size: 2.9Mb
File Type: freeware
CamGrab-2 LE is free to download/use but takes many hours to develop/test. If you feel like making a donation to help development and site hosting costs, you can register our copy of CamGrab-2+ here...
• • • • • • •
• • • •